Peavey‘s self-tuning guitar provides perfect pitch and easy access to drop D, open G and other alternate tunings
The guitar makes use of the Antares Auto Tune for Guitar system and with the push of a button, can provide perfect tune and pitch.
As demonstrated in this video, the AT-200 can also be switched to alternate tunings, merely by positioning your fingering a certain way on the fretboard and engaging the auto tune button.
Apart from its unique auto tuning feature, the AT-200 looks and sounds basically like any other electric guitar. Although one built by Peavey it should be noted.
These are the additional specs for the Peavey AT-200:
- Amazing automatic tuning via Antares(r) Auto-Tune(tm) for guitar system
- Sealed diecast tuners, 15-1 gear ratio
- Master volume with momentary switch to initiate String-tune and Solid-tune™ function
- Master tone control. Pull up to turn off active system and change to passive pickups
- 2 Peavey custom designed humbucking pickups
- Three-way switching selector for both the active Auto-Tune system and passive pickups
- Dual action torsion rod
- Full Size MIDI input
- String thru body for maximum sustain
- 1/4″ and 8 pin DIN connectors. 8 pin DIN connector included for use with optional AT200-B breakout box. (more details on following pages)
- Battery powered via 4 AA cells. Can also be remotely powered with AT200-B breakout box
- Upgrade software packages available through Antares via http://guitar.auto-tune.com. Please visit the website for a listing of available software upgrades
- 25.5″ scale
- Solid Basswood Body
- Available finishes: Black, Candy Apple Red
For more information on the self-tuning AT-200, visit peavey.com.